Direct-To-Garment MOD1™ DTG Bagged Ink (Compatible with Bagged Ink Conversion Kits) is degassed and ready to plug and print with your Epson(R)-compatible DTG Printer.
- Ink Volume: 500mL
- Compatible with Bagged Bulk Ink Systems and Conversion Kits
- Innovative clam shell packaging protects the Bagged Ink and organizes easily on the DTG Printer Ink shelf
Welcome to the evolution of Ink for Direct-To-Garment Printing with FIREBIRD Ink.
Seeking the industry standard in ink? FIREBIRD Ink is setting the NEW standards for DTG printing:
- Optimized TiO2 technology for FIREBIRD White Ink that generates intense white underbasing and highlight
- Elevate to a new standard in washability – incredible durability, even after 60 wash cycles
- FIREBIRD Inks are designed to matte down t-shirt fibers to minimize “fibrillation” to optimize vibrancy after wash & dry cycles
- 60 second white ink cure! Say goodbye to waiting 180 seconds in front of your heat press
Improved Color. Improved Durability. Improved Speed.
These are the NEW standards that you will come to expect with FIREBIRD Ink.
This product is an OEM Direct-To-You (DTY) ink, manufactured in the US. All ink raw materials are sourced in the US, with the highest attention to environmental care.
This product is a water-based, pigmented ink that is compatible with Epson(R)-based Direct-To-Garment printers. Print directly onto 100% cotton, 50-50 cotton-polyester blends, along with certain 100% polyester t-shirts, clothing, canvas bags, and more.
Firebird Ink’s pledge is to deliver the highest quality inks that are meticulously produced, quality controlled, and packed for delivery Direct-To-You (DTY). Our team of chemists and technicians have a combined 30+ years of experience in the water-based pigmented ink industry. Although we are not new to DTG ink production, we are offering our latest formulation of DTG ink directly to you for the very first time.
Every batch is labeled with the date of manufacture. Seize control of your DTG process.