- 4880 & 4800 Compatible (18)
- Anajet™ Compatible (18)
- Belquette® Compatible (15)
- Brother™ Compatible (14)
- DTG Products (32)
- Epson™ F2000 Compatible (14)
- Neoflex™ Compatible (16)
- UV-LED Inks (5)
Events & News
ISS Atlantic City
March 23-25LATEST NEWS
In DTG printing, crystallization refers to a specific type of issue that can occur
Polyester is possibly the most difficult fabric to work with in Direct To Garment
Check out our side-by-side comparisons below to see why you should pretreat light garments!
FBX-100™ DTG – Brother® Optimized
FBX-100™ DTG – F2000® Optimized
This Package Includes 250ml each of CMYK and 1 Liter of White Ink.
You’ll also receive 1 FREE liter of FIREBIRD Ink Cleaning Solution.
• Optimized TiO2 technology that generates intense white underbase and highlight
• Elevate to a new standard in washability – incredible durability, even after 60 wash cycles
• 60 second white ink cure! Say goodbye to waiting 180 seconds in front of your heat press[button animation=”fadeInUp” link_url=”http://www.firebirdink.com/knowledge-base/dtg-printers-compatible-firebird-dtg-ink/” title=”Printer Compatibility” target=”_blank” lightbox=”false” background=”#00b2ff”]
- MAX VIBRANCY – FIREBIRD inks are pigment-optimized to generate high density color prints. GET BOLD!
- LONG LIVE COLOR – Engineered to withstand cold & warm water laundry cycles, keep those beautiful prints looking new with each wash.
- PLUG + PRINT – FIREBIRD inks are colormatched and 100% compatible. Use existing RIP color profiles. No line flushing required when switching over.
- OEM DIRECT – Shipped directly from the manufacturer. Made in the USA.
Direct-To-Garment Cartridge Ink (Compatible with Epson® 4800/4880 Systems) is degassed and ready to plug and print with your Epson(R)-compatible DTG Printer.
DTG Direct-To-Garment Bagged Ink (Compatible with Bagged Bulk Systems) is degassed and ready to plug and print with your Epson(R)-compatible DTG Printer.
Direct-To-Garment Cartridge Ink that is compatible with AnaJet® Sprint®, AnaJet ® FP-125™, and Melco® MelcoJet™, and all R1800/R1900 Epson®-based DTG Printers